Biggest mobile service
for freight wagons in Central and Eastern Europe
Fast, reliable and quality services. From North Sea to Black Sea, from Baltic Sea to Adriatic Sea.
About the group
Our main activities focus on providing all types of maintenance and repair work on our clients’ freight wagons across Central and Eastern Europe. We provide 24/7 services with the most experienced teams and trained and qualified technicians.
We are holder of the European ECM certification, and the strictest industry VPI certification. We achieved CL 1 certification for welding. At the same time, we provide services according to relevant national regulations, e.g. SÚNV or ČD CARGO.
We have fully equipped intervention vehicles with state-of-the-art technology: Hegenscheidt jacks enabling replacement of wheelsets also on loaded wagons, Knorr brake system, laser meters, welding and other top technology for all repairs that can be carried out by a mobile unit outside the workshop.
You can order our services via e-mail or phone through our English-speaking dispatching.
In addition to English, our account managers can speak Hungarian, Polish, Croatian, Czech and Slovak.
Rail clinic offers a comprehensive portfolio of rail freight care services. We have fully equipped mobile workshops, thanks to which we are able to carry out a wide range of service interventions directly in the field without the need to transport the wagon to the repair shop. Our qualified staff and international certifications enable us to provide service operations across Europe.
- Freight wagons technical inspection
- Exchange of brake shoes and brake testing
- Repairs of buffers, draw gear, springs, slides, footrests
- Bogies or wheelsets replacement
- Repair of inscriptions damaged by traffic or other factors
- Diagnostics of the brake system
- Preventive maintenance and repairs according to your prerequisite
- Wagon inspection coming from or to hire
- Welding work at the CL 1 level
- Repairs of wagons on sidings with explosive environments
Repairs that cannot be done on site, but at the same time do not require wagon transportation to the workshop.
We extend the network of our mobile bases with the miniworkshops that are equipped with following technology:
- foot jacks
- welding and firing sets
Our goal is to provide comprehensive services therefore some of our technicians are also trained wagon examiners.
- knowledge and comprehension of standards and technical documentation of railway vehicles
- knowledge and comprehension of the circulation and technical parameters of trains and railway vehicles
- Operation of brakes on railway wagons
- Implementation of push-pull operations
In case of a damage of the wagon directly on the railway we often are able to repair the damage directly on site and ensure safe and timely departure of the train.
Do you need non-destructive wheelset testing? We can help you.
We provide defectoscopy:
- of freight wagons and their separate parts and units according to a KVs5-B-2010 and SUNV regulation
- for the purpose of designating special shipments
- for the needs of emergency management
- for preventive purposes (e.g. according to internal company regulations)
- of welds on cabinets and chassis
- of pressure vessels
ECM functionRail Clinic also specializes in taking over the function of the Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM).
Entity in charge of maintenance certificate
Maintenance functions certificate
- maintenance development
- fleet maintenance management
- maintenance delivery
Do you want us to inspect your wagons before or after the lease? Contact us!
We are able to ensure an independent inspection of a wagon before or after the lease.
We are able to check wagon for all safety features, the completeness of all components on the wagon, it’s serviceability. We can control your wagon for any eventual damage.
We will provide an independent documentation of wagon’s status, including photographic documentation and description of its potential defects. We find this important not only for our client’s possible future claims, but also in terms of evidence.
Our independence is your biggest advantage, it allows us to be neutral to both parties of the lease, which saves time and money spent with wagon documentation.
COMPLETE INVENTORIESWe offer complete inventory of the entire fleet.
The team of our experienced colleagues can check any large fleet of freight wagons anywhere in Europe.
We will take pictures of the wagons, describe their technical condition, check their components and find out their serviceability.
We are also able to compare the detected physical state of each wagon with the data provided in your evidence system.
We are ready to customize the inventory output data to any format of your desires, including photo documentation format, maps, satellite images, drawings or precise geographic coordinates of the location of the wagons, etc.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCETechnical services and maintenance of rail freight wagons.
- Repairs, diagnosis and testing of brakes (UIC, VPI)
- Wheelsets control (wheelsets back to back measuring diameter, profile and protocol)
- Bolier cars, the state of integrity, fastening, seat, blind flanges and valve visual check
- Other technical check-ups and inspections
RE-RAILMENTOur re-railing technology is mobile. We will come directly to you – ONSITE.
- Installation of re-railing bridge
- Sliding carriages – the weight of the wagon can be moved along the re-railing bridge
- Re-railing equipment Hegenscheidt with two jacks series 900, jack force 896 CN, possibility of lifting up to 100 tons
- Lifting of the wagon – suitable for wheelset replacement
- The wagon can be manipulated sideways – suitable for re-railing
BUY-OUTPurchase of freight wagons in a working order or scrapping order.
We buy second-hand freight wagons, both for scrapping purposes, for repairs and our other operations. We offer fair pricing.
PARKING SERVICESParking services for freight wagons
Do you need to deposit your wagons? We have solution for you.
We provide our clients with parking facilities for their wagons across all Europe. We keep at our disposal supervised parking places with shunting services and delivery from or to the place of destination.
OTHER SERVICESOther technical services and maintenance of rail freight wagons
- Repairs, diagnosis and testing of brakes (UIC, VPI)
- Replacement of bogies and wheelsets on empty or loaded wagons
- Additional valve and switchboard replacement
- Replacement of bogie slider, suspension springs and car springs
- Screw coupling, pull spring, drawbars and bumper replacement
- Mechanical and pneumatic brake parts repairs
- Carrier chassis repairs
- Brake blocks and joints repairs
- Footboards, handrails and other safety features replacement
- Automatic brake lock replacement
- Carriage writing renewal
Biggest mobile service for freight wagons in Central and Eastern Europe
Kosárkovo nábřeží 127/1
118 00 Prague – Malá Strana