The Biggest mobile service
FOR FREIGHT WAGONS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
We provide fast, reliable and great quality services from the North Sea in the west to the Black Sea in the east as well as from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Adriatic Sea in the south.
Languages we speak
We offer mobile freight wagons repair services provided directly on the track, using our cars operated by experienced technical teams. All works follow the VPI, AVV, KVs5, SÚNV, and other national regulations. As an example, our technology allows the replacement of wheelsets on loaded cars, as well as repairs of three-bogies wagons, right at the wagon’s location. Our intervention cars are equipped with the KNORR EKA MI-8 test-bench, allowing comprehensive diagnostics of brake systems. We stock spare parts up to the needs of our clients at our mobile service bases. Preparation of reports from each mobile service intervention, that include photos, protocols, and the Release to service, is a matter of course for us. We have our own wagon masters in all our national bases.
All of our service vehicles operate in Central and Eastern Europe and are equipped with the following technologies:
- Hegenscheidt jacks – for wheelsets replacements carried out on loaded or empty Wagons and for rerailment
- Brake tester Knorr EKA MI-8 – for brake systems diagnostics
- Laser measurement – for wheelsets measuring
- Equipment for welding work
We have mobile service bases in these locations:
- Czech republic (Děčín, Ostrava)
- Slovakia (Bratislava, Štúrovo, Košice)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Croatia (Zagreb)
- Bulgaria (Sofia)
You can communicate your orders with our account managers in the following languages: EN, DE, F, PL, BGR, RU, CRO.
WORKSHOP IN OSTRAVA
The Rail clinic workshop in Ostrava is located in the Liberty Ostrava industrial area and it is certified to carry out revisions at the G4.2 level according to the VPI as well as revisions according to the KVs5 and SÚNV regulations. We provide inspections of medium and large scale that include welding work at the CL1 level. We are building a network of so-called mini workshops equipped with special jacks that enable six-axle wagons repairs. These are used for medium revisions, more extensive replacements of wheelsets or welding works. Nowadays, we operate mini workshops based in Sofia, Bulgaria and Štúrovo, Slovakia. However, we can provide our mini workshops in all countries across the Central and Eastern Europe.
- Revision’s repairs
- Repairs of car bodies
- Hammering works
- NDT testing
The workshop is certified to perform revisions at the G42 level according to VPI or according to KVs5 and SÚNV regulations. We provide welding work up to level CL1 which is the highest level in the maintenance of railway cars. That makes us authorized to repair such parts as load-bearing parts of the car or the chassis frames.
AVV REPAIRSOur technicians are ready to repair your wagons according to Wagons Protocols of Damages (WDR) or according to AVV codes.
- Repairs, diagnosis and brakes testing (UIC, VPI)
- Bogies and wheelsets replacements both on empty and loaded wagons
- Brake-valves and distributors replacements
- Bogie-sliders, suspension-springs and car-springs replacements
- Screw couplings, pull-springs, drawbars and bumpers
- Mechanical and pneumatic brake-parts repairs
- Carrier-chassis repairs
- Brake shoes replacements
- Footboards, handrails and other safety features replacements
- Automatic brake-locks replacements
- Carriages writings renewals
- Wagon’s lubrication
PARKING SERVICESWe manage to arrange a suitable parking place for our clients in countries of Central and Eastern Europe. We can offer you parking places for both long and short periods.
We provide our clients with parking facilities for their wagons
across Central and Eastern Europe. We keep at our disposal
supervised parking premises with provided shunting service
and delivery service both from and to the place of
WAGON MASTER SERVICEOur certified wagon masters are ready to check your wagons. We can provide technical checks, safety checks or commission inspections.
- The team of our experienced wagon masters can check freight wagons fleet of any large anywhere in Europe.
- We will take pictures of the wagons, describe their technical condition, check their components and find out their serviceability.
- We are also able to compare for you detected physical state of each wagon with the data provided from your evidence system.
- We are ready to customize the inventory output data to any format up to your wishes. It includes a photo-documentation format, maps, satellite images, drawings or precise geographic coordinates of the wagon’s locations, etc.
ON HIRE / OFF HIREDo you need to check your wagons when it returns from, or goes for, the rental? We provide an independent wagons check.
We can ensure an independent inspection of wagons before and after the lease.
- We can check wagons for all safety features, completeness of all components
on the wagons as well as their serviceability. We can check your wagons for
any eventual damages.
- We will provide an independent documentation of wagons’ state, including
photographic documentation and description of its potential defects. We find
this important not only for the possibility of our client’s future claims, but also
for terms of evidence.
- Our independence is your biggest advantage. It allows us to be unattached to
both parties of the lease, which in fact saves time and money spent with wagon
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEWe are providing preventive maintenance service of your wagons. For example, the intervention can take the place at the spot of wagon’s loading / unloading. As a matter of course, found damages will be repaired immediately.
- Repairs, diagnosis and testing of brakes (UIC, VPI)
- Wheelsets’ inspection (wheelsets measuring with protocol – profile and diameter)
- Other technical check-ups and inspections
- Standard repairs (for example changing of brake shoes)
ECM FLEET MANAGEMENTThe Rail Clinic is certified to carry out a fleet management. We are ready to take care of your wagon’s fleet.
- Entity in charge of maintenance certificate
- Maintenance functions certificate
- Maintenance development
- Fleet maintenance management
- Maintenance delivery
WHEELSETS EXCHANGE AND RERAILMENTWe use a special lifting system that allows us to change wheelsets on the loaded wagons or three-bogies wagons. We are able to manage rerailment of your wagons as well.
- Wheelsets replacements on loaded wagons
- Wheelsets exchanges on three-bogies wagons
- Installations of rerailing bridges
- Sliding carriages – the weight of the wagon can be moved along the rerailing bridge
- Rerailing equipment Hegenscheidt with two jacks, series 900. Jack force 896 CN, possibility of lifting up to 100 tons
- Lifting of the wagon – suitable for other types of repairs
- The wagon can be manipulated sideways – suitable for rerailing
OTHER SERVICESNDT testing, welding, brake diagnostics, laser wheel gauges and laser bumper gauges.
We provide defectoscopy of freight wagons and its separate parts and units according to a KVs5-B-2010 and SUNV regulations:
- for the purpose of designating special shipments
- for the needs of emergency management,
- for preventive purposes (e.g. according to internal company regulations)
- of welds on cabinets and chassis
- of pressure vessels
THE BIGGEST MOBILE SERVICE
FOR FREIGHT WAGONS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
The biggest mobile service for freight wagons in Central and Eastern
Kosárkovo nábřeží 127/1
118 00 Prague – Malá Strana
Company No.: 05476577
VAT No.: CZ05476577