WE ARE THE BIGGEST MOBILE SERVICE GROUP FOR FREIGHT WAGONS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
Fast, reliable and quality services.
From North Sea to Black Sea. From Baltic Sea to Adriatic Sea.
ABOUT THE GROUP
- The Rail clinic Group consist of Czech Rail clinic s.r.o. and Romanian RAIL CLINIC EAST EUROPE SRL.
- Our main activities focus on providing all types of maintenance and repair work on our clients’ freight wagons.
- We provide 24/7 services with the most experienced teams and trained and qualified technicians in Central and Eastern Europe.
- We are prepared to operate your wagons in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria or Serbia only within 48 hours from the confirmation of your order.
- We are capable of repairing these types of wagons: tanks, cereals, platforms (e.g. Zas, Fas, Falls, Shimms, Rils, Habis, Uagps, etc.).
- We have 9 fully equipped intervention vehicles.
- We are holders of many certificates, such as VPI, CL1, ECM level 3.
- We work within a unique software program “OneClick” which helps us to optimize customer service and speed up all maintenance and repairs evidence.
- Our sales representatives are available for you in Prague, Ostrava, Bratislava and now also in Bucharest and Curtici.
OUR MODERN INTERVENTION VEHICLES ARE EQUIPPED WITH
- Hegenscheidt Hydraulic Jack Device
- Laser scatter meters for measuring diameter of the contact circle and wheelset profile
- Brake test device Knorr-EKA MI-8
- Portable power station for work in hard-to-reach terrains
- Mobile crane
- Compressed air source
- Non-sparking tools
OUR VALUES AND MISSION
- Best service and best solution for our clients’ needs.
- We are committed to our client: confidentiality, trust and professionality are the cornerstone of our business.
- High quality and fast work. We can deal with all unexpected situations.
- Minimization of safety and environmental impacts.
Our company offers various types of freight wagons servicing and maintenance works:
- ON-Hire and OFF-Hire inspection
- Additional valve and switchboard replacement
- Repairs, diagnosis and testing of brakes (UIC, VPI)
- Wheelsets control (wheelsets back to back measuring diameter, profile and protocol)
- Replacement of bogies and wheelsets on empty or loaded wagons
- Replacement of bogie slider, suspension springs and car springs
- Screw coupling, pull spring, drawbars and bumper replacement
- Mechanical and pneumatic brake parts repairs
- Carrier chassis repairs
- Brake blocks and joints repairs
- Footboards, handrails and other safety features replacement
- Automatic brake lock replacement
- Bolier cars, the state of integrity, fastening, seat, blind flanges and valve visual check
- Nondestructive testing
- Carriage writing renewal
- Other technical check-ups and inspections
- Post-warranty service of DAKO brake systems
- ECM Fleet management
- Regular technical inspections
Our mobile service bases are located in:
• Czech Republic: Prague, Strakonice, Louny, Šumperk, Ostrava
• Slovakia: Bratislava
• Romania: Bucharest, Curtici
Thanks to our cooperation with Vítkovické železniční opravny, we now offer services in a covered workshop in Ostrava – Vítkovice according to KVs5-B-2010.
EQUIPMENT OF OUR VEHICLES
Hegenscheid Hydraulic Jack Device
Laser scatter meters for measuring diameter of the contact circle and wheelset profile
Brake test device Knorr-EKA MI-8
Portable power station for work in hard-to-reach terrains
Compressed air source
THE BIGGEST MOBILE SERVICE IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE
HOW TO START
We communicate with our customers through “OneClick” system, which automatically redirects your request to be evaluated in terms of feasibility.
When dealing with your first order, we will contact you to arrange our cooperation and details needed to start servicing your wagons.
In the case of already established collaboration, your request is redirected to the most appropriate mobile service base.
We will keep you informed about all status of the repairs.
Mgr. Alice Randáková
Chief Operating Officer
Tel.: +420 728 208 042
Rail Clinic s.r.o.
Kosárkovo nábř. 127/1
118 00, Prague, Czech republic
RAIL CLINIC EAST EUROPE SRL
Splaiul Unirii no. 16,
floor no. 5, room no. 504
district 4, Bucharest, Romania
Registered number: 40520088
RAIL LOGISTIC d.o.o.
VIII Podbrežje 25b.
10000 Zagreb, Croatia